Tuesday 28 December 2010

Where did that go?

Christmas went so fast!



I blinked, and I missed it, but it was so lovely. I was re-reading my Christmas Eve post and it made me smile because I didn't have to wake the boys up at all. Regan woke up at 3am!!!! I was super mean though and sent him back off to bed with orders not to get up until 6, and apart from two episodes of 'pleeeeease mum', we managed to stay in bed until then! Oscar refused to wake up, gave me a 'look' turned over, and went back to sleep.....
Look.... *melt*

So, we left him in the land of nod and off we crept downstairs to see if Father Christmas had been, and he had! He had eaten the mince pie, drank the milk; apparently FC isn't very keen on Jim Beam *huffs* and Rudolf and his chums had munched the carrots. He had also left an impressive haul of presents...... so let the tearing commence, and so we did.

It didn't take long to do, but Regan declared this ''the best Christmas EVER mum'' which made me smile, and that was all I needed to hear. Oscar then woke up and came down and flabber was truly ghasted at the sight of a room full of presents and paper.

Please ignore the marvellous bald spot he's got on the front of his head. The Bloke was about to cut his own hair and had left the hair clippers within easy reach of little fingers. So, true to his nature, Oscar thought he would have a go. Luckily The Bloke was in easy reach of Oscar, otherwise it could have been worse! I was going to even it all out but the poor bugger would have been completely bald. He looks like The Bloke as it is, but he would have been the double of him with absolutely no hair and I couldn't do that to him........


Christmas Dinner was rather good and we stuffed ourselves silly, as you do. So now, it seems like I am here; from there to here, in one fell swoop, in seconds! It has gone so quickly and it will soon be 2011. I hope yours was a good one!!




No comments:

Post a Comment